Winning Number HK-1375689
To play simply PURCHASE TICKETS. You can purchase tickets at any of the Lottery’s LOCATIONS though out the state or online HERE. Then check to see if any of your numbers match the winning number drawn every Sunday at 6pm. If you have a matching number congratulations you are that weeks winner and have just won 20% of that weeks sales. You now need to contact the lottery office at 907-479-5821 within 24 hours of that Sunday’s drawing (Monday at 6pm) you will then get to choose a window from the Chase the Ace board. If the Ace of Spades is behind your window you win the current JACKPOT which is guaranteed to be at least $10,000 along with your weekly cash prize. If you do not claim your prize within 24 hours you still can claim your weekly cash prize, but do not get a chance to pick a window from the Chase the Ace board. You have until the following Sunday until 4pm to claim your weekly cash prize at which time the unclaimed weekly cash prize is added to the Jackpot
Chase The Ace is a lottery run for the benefit of local nonprofit orginazations The ticket sales are divided between cash prizes and the orginazation.
20% to weekly prize.
30% to Jackpot.
50% to nonprofit / expense.
Jackpot guaranteed to be $10,000 minimum.
Chase the Ace
Please read these rules before entering the charity lottery operated by Emerald Isle. By purchasing a ticket, you represent that you meet all the below stated requirements and agreed to be bound by the official rules and by the decision of the licensed operator Emerald Isle (the sponsor), or the permitted non-profit organizations or their representatives.
- The Emerald Isle Chase the Ace Lottery is a fundraiser for a contracted nonprofit or multiple nonprofits under the state of Alaska operator license 070
- Proceeds from lottery ticket sales (the Pot) shall be dispensed each week as follows:
- 20% to weekly prize.
- 30% to Jackpot.
- 50% to nonprofit / expense.
- Jackpot guaranteed to be $10,000 minimum.
- Chase the Ace lottery tickets will be sold at all State of Alaska licensed locations.
- Tickets will be sold at a cost of $2 each, ten tickets for $10.00, 25 tickets for $20.00, 75 tickets for $50.00, 200 tickets for $100.00
- All numbered chances will have matching stubs. Any number of tickets may be purchased, but are only valid for the weekly draw they were purchased for. All sold ticket stubs will be saved, dated and stored separately for the period of time required By State Statutes or Regulations.
- The draw for the weekly winning ticket will take place between 6 PM and 7 PM every Sunday. The location of the draw will be 721 Gaffney Rd., Fairbanks, AK 99701.
- Tickets purchased for the previous week’s draw are not carried forward. Only tickets sold in the previous seven days are eligible for that week’s draw including the jackpot. Each participant is responsible for checking their purchased tickets at the time of purchase to assure tickets have been properly printed and are legible.
- The draw will be held under the supervision of the draw supervisor. The designated draw supervisor (to be noted each draw day) is not permitted to purchase tickets for that draw. Employees of the operator, members of the permittee, staff, Board of Directors, all volunteers and immediate family are allowed to purchase tickets but are not permitted to participate as draw supervisor for that week’s draw. If one of that days workers/volunteers at the drawing location has their ticket number drawn, that ticket will be discarded and a new ticket will be drawn.
- The draw procedure will be visible for participants to see.
- Each Sunday, one winning ticket will be drawn at random from that week’s sales. The holder of the winning ticket will win 20% of that week’s lottery sales. Winner need not be present to win but are required to claim their prize prior to the next drawing by contacting Emerald Isle in Washington plaza 3431 Airport Way Fairbanks AK 99709 PHONE (907)479-5821. If the prize is not claimed by the following draw that ticket will be declared null and void and the holder of that ticket will lose any right to any possible weekly winnings. The unclaimed weekly prize will be added to the jackpot amount.
- If the holder of that week’s winning ticket comes forward and claims there prize by 6pm Monday following the draw they will be allowed one chance at the Chase the Ace Jackpot. They will be allowed to pick a number from 1 to 54 of the remaining windows on the Chase the Ace board. This opportunity is only available to the ticket holder until 6PM the Monday following the draw.
- If the numbered window chosen is the Ace of Spades that ticket holder will win the jackpot. If not the window will remain open and be removed from play and the jackpot will then be held over to the next draw.
- Once the Ace of Spades is revealed the game is concluded. This may happen the first draw or any draw thereafter. Once this round is concluded ticket sales will immediately begin for a new round with the new jackpot of a guaranteed $10,000 at the start.
- Please note, if you are allowing people to purchase tickets on your behalf, all prize money including the jackpot, will only be paid out to the ticket holder.
- All winning amounts will be paid to the ticket holder by check within three business days.
- Emerald Isle and the permitted permittees are not responsible for any disputes arising among different individuals participating in a group purchase.
- Claiming the prize : to claim a prize the holder of the randomly selected winning lottery ticket number must contact the sponsor and present the winning lottery ticket within the allotted time of the applicable drawing at the Emerald Isle pulltabs main office at 3431 Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709 during normal business hours prior to the deadline. Each prize claimant must provide the sponsor with all information required to claim the prize including tax identification information. The prize claimant will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liabilities/publicity release in the form approved by the sponsor prior to the receipt of the prize. In the event that a prize claimant either: (a) does not notify those sponsor within the required time limits of the drawing; (b) is ruled ineligible for any reason; (c) refuses the prize; or (d) does not return an executed affidavit, then, in each event, the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor has no obligation and is not in a position to contact holders of potential winning ticket numbers. All prizes will be paid out to prize contestant by check within three business days of the prize claimant delivering the winning lottery ticket, executed affidavit, and all other required documents submitted to the sponsor. A minimum of two pieces of accepted identification are required. For security and safety reasons, no cash payments will be made to the prize contestant. Unclaimed winnings will be retained by the sponsor and applied to current or future lotteries. If you need more information, please call 907-388-1616
In the event of a natural disaster. pandemic, or other event causes 50% or more of the lottery locations to be closed the current game will be suspended. The lottery will continue to sale lottery tickets at the open locations with the sales revenues being dispersed as follows:
50% to the weekly drawing winner
20% to nonprofit and overhead
30% to the suspended game Jackpot
The weekly winner during a suspended game will not win a chance to pick a window on the chase the ace board as such can not win the jackpot.
The weekly winner will have until the friday following drawing to claim their cash prize of 50% of that weeks sales.
In the event that the weekly cash prize is not claimed it will be added to the following weeks prize, unless the suspended game resumes the following week in which case the unclaimed weekly prize will be added to the suspended games jackpot.Winning Number HK-1375689 PURCHASE HERE To play simply PURCHASE TICKETS. You can purchase tickets at any of the Lottery’s LOCATIONS though out the state or online HERE. Then check to see if
Bill would launch Alaska state lottery through new corporation
A bill to launch a lottery in Alaska was introduced in the Legislature on Wednesday.
Gov. Mike Dunleavy requested the bill, House Bill 246 and Senate Bill 188, which would create a new state corporation to oversee the lottery.
The Alaska Lottery Corporation’s board of directors would have seven members, all appointed by the governor. There would be five public members, the state revenue commissioner and another commissioner.
The corporation’s board would ultimately decide what lottery games are offered in the state. But the lottery could include games like Powerball, instant scratch-off games and video lottery terminals.
Officials estimate the lottery would cost $3 million to launch next year. It would break even the following year, and it would start adding to state revenue in 2023.
Preliminary estimates for revenue generated by the lottery depend on which games are offered. The draw games — like Powerball — are estimated to raise roughly $5 million a year. The instant games — like scratch-offs — would add another $25 million to $35 million. And video lottery terminals could lead to total revenue of more than $100 million.Gov. Mike Dunleavy requested the bill, which would create a new Alaska Lottery Corporation to oversee the lottery. ]]>