Florida holiday lottery raffle
Saturday, November 28, 2020
Tickets purchased by December 26 will display the two draw dates you are entered to win – a weekly drawing and the Grand Prize drawing.
If you are a $50 instant winner, the terminal will play a tune and your ticket will contain a Prize Alert Symbol. A Cash Prize Coupon will print along with your ticket.
Cash Prize Coupon can be redeemed instantly for $50 at any Lottery Retailer or Lottery office.
Issues concerning the transaction or instant prize should be resolved before leaving the store.
Remember to keep your raffle ticket. You will need
it to claim your prize.
Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE tickets cannot
With seven new millionaires and only 750,000 tickets available, your odds to win $1 million have never been better! Buy early to also have the chance to win up to $10,000 in a weekly drawing, plus every 40th Raffle ticket purchased statewide will be a $50 instant winner until the first 100,000 tickets are sold!
HOW TO PLAY
Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE™ tickets will be on sale beginning Monday, October 31, 2016, until Monday, January 2, 2017, or until all 750,000 tickets are sold, whichever occurs first. To play, visit any Florida Lottery retailer and ask to purchase a Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ticket. Each ticket costs $20 and contains a unique number that will be automatically entered in the Grand Prize drawing on January 3, 2017.
You Could Win up to $10,000 in a Weekly Drawing!
Purchase your Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE tickets by December 26, 2016, and in addition to the Grand Prize drawing, you’ll also be automatically entered into the next available weekly drawing for a chance to win the $10,000, $1,000, or $500 prize! The five weekly drawings begin on November 29, 2016.
Buy Early for a Chance to Win $50 instantly!
Every 40th Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ticket sold statewide will be an instant winner of $50 until the first 100,000 tickets are sold.
|Prize||Winners per Draw||Total Winners||Total Prizes||Est. Odds*|
*Estimated odds if tickets are sold out and sold proportionally throughout the promotion. The actual odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold for each weekly drawing.
|Prize||Winners||Total Prizes||Est. Odds**|
HOW TO WIN
If your Raffle ticket number matches, in exact order, any of the winning numbers in the drawings in which you qualify, you are a winner! Winners of the five weekly drawings will be from Raffle numbers sold during the entry period for that drawing. Winners for the Grand Prize drawing will be drawn from all Raffle numbers sold during the promotional period, including winners from previous weekly drawings and $50 instant winners.
|Draw||Top Prize||Draw Date||From Raffle Numbers Sold|
|Weekly 1||$10,000||November 29, 2016||Oct. 31 – Nov. 28|
|Weekly 2||$10,000||December 6, 2016||Nov. 29 – Dec. 5|
|Weekly 3||$10,000||December 13, 2016||Dec. 6 – Dec. 12|
|Weekly 4||$10,000||December 20, 2016||Dec. 13 – Dec. 19|
|Weekly 5||$10,000||December 27, 2016||Dec. 20 – Dec. 26|
|Grand Prize||$1,000,000||January 3, 2017||Oct. 31, 2016 – Jan. 2, 2017|
Hold onto your Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE tickets. Winners must have them to claim their prizes.
© 2020 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.
Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ™ Official Rules
- Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ™ is a number-match draw lottery game (also known as an online lottery game) with a limited number of tickets available that will be sold within a limited sales period.
- Each Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ticket sells for $20.
- Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE tickets will go on sale October 31, 2016. Sales of Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE tickets will cease immediately after the 750,000th ticket is sold or at midnight ET on January 2, 2017, whichever occurs first.
- Each Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ticket will contain a unique raffle ticket number that will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize drawing on January 3, 2017. Tickets purchased by December 26, 2016, will also be entered into one of five weekly drawings based upon the date of purchase. Drawings will be held from tickets sold before midnight ET on the last day of the raffle ticket sales period for each drawing. The drawing schedule is as follows:
|Drawing||Drawing Date||From Raffle Ticket Numbers Sold|
|Week 1||November 29, 2016||October 31, 2016 – November 28, 2016|
|Week 2||December 6, 2016||November 29, 2016 – December 5, 2016|
|Week 3||December 13, 2016||December 6, 2016 – December 12, 2016|
|Week 4||December 20, 2016||December 13, 2016 – December 19, 2016|
|Week 5||December 27, 2016||December 20, 2016 – December 26, 2016|
|Grand Prize||January 3, 2017||October 31, 2016 – January 2, 2017|
The prizes, number of winners and estimated odds in each of the five weekly drawings are as follows:
|Prize||Prize Amount||Number of Winners per Weekly Drawing||Estimated Odds*|
|Total 252||Overall 1:595|
* The estimated odds are based on the presumptions that Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE tickets are sold proportionally throughout the Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE sales period and all Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE tickets are sold by December 26, 2016. The actual odds of winning a weekly prize depend on the number of tickets sold for each weekly drawing.
|Prize||Prize Amount||Number of Winners||Estimated Odds**|
|Total 534||Overall 1:1,404|
**The estimated odds of winning a prize in the Grand Prize drawing are based on the presumption that all Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE tickets are sold.
- Every 40th Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ticket sold statewide will be an instant winner of $50 until the first 100,000 tickets are sold. When a Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ticket is produced that entitles the player to an instant prize of $50, a “winner” audio message will play on the terminal. The Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE ticket will contain a Lottery prize alert symbol and a message that the ticket holder is an instant winner. The ticket holder’s “Cash Prize Coupon” will be produced from the terminal. Should an issue arise concerning the transaction and/or prize, it is the player’s responsibility to seek resolution of the issue with the retailer and the Florida Lottery prior to leaving the retail location.
- Winners can redeem a $50 Cash Prize Coupon at any Florida Lottery retailer or any Florida Lottery office, or call (850) 487-7777 (TDD (850) 487-7784) for instructions on how to redeem the Cash Prize Coupon by mail.
- Winners must redeem Cash Prize Coupons by midnight ET on March 3, 2017. A player choosing to redeem a Cash Prize Coupon by mail must submit the coupon for receipt by the Florida Lottery by March 3, 2017.
- The number of $50 Cash Prize Coupons produced will depend on the number of raffle tickets sold. If at least 100,000 tickets are sold, a maximum of 2,500 $50 Cash Prize Coupons will be produced.
- The odds of winning an instant prize of $50 are 1:40.
- Weekly Drawings. In each weekly drawing, only raffle ticket numbers purchased during the corresponding sales period will be included in the drawing. The first and second raffle ticket numbers drawn will each win a first prize. The third through the fifty-second raffle ticket numbers drawn will each win a second prize. The fifty-third through the two hundred and fifty-second raffle ticket numbers drawn will each win a third prize. A total of 1,260 prizes will be available in the five weekly drawings.
- In the event that all 750,000 Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE tickets sell out during a weekly drawing sales period in which there are fewer tickets in the weekly drawing than weekly prizes to be awarded, a two-part drawing for that weekly sales period will be held on the date scheduled. Part one of the drawing will include only those raffle ticket numbers sold during the sales period. Raffle ticket numbers will be drawn to determine the weekly winners starting with the first prize winners and continuing with the second and third prize winners for as many raffle tickets as are sold during the sales period. Part two of the drawing will include all 750,000 raffle ticket numbers, except that, raffle ticket numbers that were included in part one of the drawing and raffle ticket numbers selected in the prior weekly drawings will be excluded and ineligible for a prize. The number of eligible raffle ticket numbers drawn in part two of the drawing will be equal to the total number of first, second and third prizes remaining after part one of the drawing is conducted. Raffle ticket numbers drawn will win, in order drawn, any residual first, second or third prizes not awarded in part one of the drawing. The overall odds of winning a prize in part one of the drawing are 1:1. The overall odds of winning a prize in part two of the drawing are (252 minus the number of raffle tickets included in part one of the drawing) in (750,000 minus the number of raffle tickets included in part one of the drawing and the number of raffle tickets selected in the prior weekly drawings).
- In the event that all 750,000 Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE tickets sell out and there are no ticket sales during a weekly sales period, the prizes for that sales period will be awarded in a drawing on the date scheduled. The drawing will include all 750,000 raffle ticket numbers, except that, raffle ticket numbers selected in the prior weekly drawings will be excluded and ineligible for a prize. Prizes will be awarded as set forth in paragraph (9)(a). The overall odds of winning a prize are 252 in 750,000 minus the number of raffle tickets selected in the prior weekly drawings.
- Grand Prize Drawing. In the Grand Prize drawing, all raffle tickets sold during the Grand Prize drawing sales period will be included in the drawing. The first through seventh raffle ticket numbers drawn will each win a grand prize. The eighth through the fourteenth raffle ticket numbers drawn will each win a second prize. The fifteenth through the thirty-fourth raffle ticket numbers drawn will each win a third prize and the thirty-fifth through the five hundred and thirty-fourth raffle ticket numbers drawn will each win a fourth prize. A total of 534 prizes will be available in the Grand Prize drawing.
- Holiday MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE drawings shall be public, held in Tallahassee, Florida, and witnessed by an accountant employed by an independent certified public accounting firm. Winning raffle ticket numbers will be available after each drawing on the Florida Lottery’s website at flalottery.com. The top prize winning raffle ticket numbers will be available after each drawing at Florida Lottery retailers.
© 2020 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.