Florida Lottery Offices to reopen to public
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — The Florida Lottery announces that players with prizes valued at $5,000 or more can request appointments to file claims at Florida Lottery Headquarters and district offices.
Starting Tuesday, September 22, offices will be open to the public for claim appointments only.
Claim appointments will be offered Tuesdays through Thursdays between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., EST (Pensacola’s hours will be 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., CST).
Each day’s first hour will be reserved for players 65 and older and those with serious underlying medical conditions.
In following local county and city ordinances, players must wear a face covering and submit to a mandatory health screening in accordance with DOH and CDC guidelines before entering a Lottery office.
To limit the number of people in an office at one time, players are asked to attend their claim appointment by themselves unless they require another person’s assistance for medical reasons.
When claiming a prize, players should follow the below parameters:
- Prizes of $250,000 and above can be claimed via appointment at Florida Lottery Headquarters.
- Prizes of $5,000 – $249,999 can be claimed via appointment at any Florida Lottery district office.
- Prizes of $600 – $4,999 can be submitted via dropbox at any Florida Lottery office or mailed to any Florida Lottery office for processing.
- Prizes of $599 and below can be claimed at any Florida Lottery retailer.
Secure drop boxes are located at each Lottery district office for players to drop off winning tickets and a completed Winner Claim Form and a copy of an acceptable form of identification. The drop boxes are accessible Monday through Friday during regular business hours.Florida Lottery Offices to reopen to public
Florida lottery hours of operation
The deadlines for claiming prizes for Draw, Fast Play, and Scratch-Off games have been extended as follows:
- Winning Draw game tickets for drawings occurring on or after September 24, 2019 and on or before June 20, 2020, must be claimed on or before the 360th day after the winning drawing.
- Claimants of winning Draw game tickets for drawings occurring on or after June 21, 2020, and on or before December 17, 2020, will have up to 360 days to claim prizes depending on the draw dates. For each day after June 20, 2020, the 360-day claim period will decrease by one day until the claim period reaches the statutorily required 180 days. For a complete listing of applicable draw dates with associated extended claiming deadlines, please click here.
- Winning Fast Play and Scratch-Off tickets must be claimed on or before the 240th day after the announced end of game for games ending on or after January 22, 2020 and on or before August 1, 2020.
secured drop boxes, click here. Florida lottery hours of operation The deadlines for claiming prizes for Draw, Fast Play, and Scratch-Off games have been extended as follows: Winning Draw game tickets for drawings ]]>