$1 million Hamilton-area lottery winner to use the cash for travel
- Share this item on Facebook facebook
- Share this item via WhatsApp whatsapp
- Share this item on Twitter twitter
- Send this page to someone via email email
- Share this item on Pinterest pinterest
- Share this item on LinkedIn linkedin
- Share this item on Reddit reddit
- Copy article link Copy link
A 72-year-old retired father from Dundas, Ont., says he will use his $1-million winnings to travel with his wife when it’s safer amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sydney Evans won the MAXMILLIONS prize in July’s LOTTO MAX draw with a ticket purchased at Fortino’s on Hamilton Street in Waterdown.
“I haven’t been going out to the store as regularly because of the pandemic, so little by little I would take my tickets to the store to check,” Evans said.
A retiree from Dundas says he and his wife will live a little more comfortably.