Are You a Winner?
All Draw game prizes must be claimed at a Florida Lottery retailer or Florida Lottery office on or before the 180th day after the winning drawing.
Watch the Drawings
View the drawings for Florida Lotto, Powerball, Jackpot Triple Play, Fantasy 5, Pick 5, Pick 4, Pick 3, and Pick 2 on the Florida Lottery’s official YouTube page.
Commitment to Education
More than $38 Billion and Counting!
The Florida Lottery has transferred more than $1 billion a year for 18 consecutive years to support education in our state; more than $38 billion in total since start-up. Learn more about the Lottery’s commitment to education.
Florida LOTTO ®
Saturday, November 28, 2020
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
16 – 20 – 29 – 42 – 43 – 48
|Prize Level||LOTTO Winners||LOTTO Prize Amount|
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
12 – 22 – 30 – 34 – 45 – 53
|Prize Level||Double Play Winners||Double Play Amount|
|Date||Number of Winners||Prize Amount|
Please note that every effort has been made to ensure that the enclosed information is accurate; however, in the event of an error, the winning numbers and prize amounts in the official records of the Florida Lottery shall be controlling.
© 2020 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.
Buy Official Florida Lotto Tickets Online
By joining 24Lottos prime you Save % and participate in all the draws for one month with your selected numbers.
You can cancel any time.
- Play Florida Lotto
- How To Play
- Prizes Breakdown
How to Play Florida Lotto
To play the Florida Lotto, you’ll need to do the following:
- Choose 6 numbers from 1 to 53
In order to win the Florida Lotto jackpot, you have to match all 6 numbers for the respective drawing.
Florida Lotto – Prize Breakdown
There are four distinctive ways to win a prize from Florida Lotto. The table will present the correct numerical combination and the sum you’ll be entitled to for each:
|Numbers Matched||Odds||Estimated Prize|
|6||1 in 22,957,480||JACKPOT|
|5||1 in 81,409.50||$5,000|
|4||1 in 1,415.82||$70|
|3||1 in 70.79||$5|
The overall odds of winning a prize in Florida Lotto are 1 in 67.36. On top of the standard prize tiers, players can activate Xtra on their ticket. Xtra increases all of the prize tiers apart from the jackpot. Xtra x2 makes the second prize 10,000 US dollars, for example, and Xtra x5 increases it to 25,000 US dollars. The Xtra functionality also unlocks an additional prize tier. Players who match 2 numbers will win a free ticket.
Interesting Facts about the Florida Lotto
1. Florida Lotto is one of the games in the portfolio of the Florida Lottery. The state-run entity is responsible for organizing lottery games and also for generating funds for charitable/social causes. Over a period of 29 years, Florida Lotto has distributed 52.4 billion US dollars in prizes. Over a 15-year period, it has contributed over one billion dollars to educational causes.
2. Since its inception, Florida Lotto has made 1,900 people millionaires.
3. The biggest jackpot in the history of the game to be won by a single player is 81.6 million US dollars. This massive sum fell in March 2000. The Whispering Pines Lottery Trust of New Port Richey was the winning entity.
4. The second biggest jackpot in the history of the game is slightly over 54 million US dollars. The sum fell in the summer of 2013. Just like all other jackpot prizes in Florida, this one can be paid in either 30 annual installments or a lump sum. Winners have 60 days from the date of the drawing to determine how they’d like to receive their prize.
5. In 2003, Florida Lotto had its largest unclaimed jackpot. The sum was estimated at 53.7 million US dollars. All players have 180 days from the date of the drawing to step forward and make a claim. There was nobody to present a winning ticket for the jackpot in 2003, making it the largest sum to remain unrequested. Because of this fact, Florida Lottery decided to contribute 30.1 million US dollars to the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund.
Latest Florida Lotto Results
The Florida Lotto draws take place on:
- Wednesday, 11:15 p.m. Eastern Time
- Saturday, 11:15 p.m. Eastern Time
Ticket sales close at 10:40 p.m. on the days of the drawing.
To find out if you’ve won something, check the Florida Lotto results below:Play the official Florida Lotto online for your chance to win jackpots worth up to the record $81.6 million. ]]>