Lucky play 4 numbers
Play 4 is a daily numbers game in which you pick your favorite 4 digit number, then you choose a bet amount and bet type. You can play your favorite numbers DAY or NIGHT or BOTH.
Play up to seven drawings in advance.
Minimum bet per Play 4 game is 50¢.
Box your number or play it straight!
Check out the Prizes & Odds page for a detailed explanation of each bet type.
Day drawings are Monday – Saturday at 1:58 p.m. Play up to 1:40 p.m.
Night drawings are seven days a week at 7:57 p.m. Play up to 7:30 p.m.
To play, fill out a playslip:
- Mark your drawing time: DAY, NIGHT or BOTH (remember to use blue or black ink or a pencil). No DAY or NIGHT Drawing on Sunday.
- Mark the number of drawings you want to enter, up to seven. To enter today’s drawing only, leave this section blank.
- To enter future drawings, mark one or more days, up to a week in advance.
- You can play up to five games on each playslip. For each game you want to play, it’s as easy as .
- Mark four numbers, one in each column, from 0 to 9.
- If you make a mistake, check the VOID box and use the next game panel; don’t erase.
- If you want the computer to pick numbers for you, mark the Quick Pick box.
- Mark the amount you want to bet: 50¢ or $1.
- Mark the bet type you want:
- Box: Play any 4-digit number. Must match winning numbers in any order.
- Straight/Box: Combines a 50¢ Straight bet and a 50¢ Box bet for a number on the same ticket. The combined wager is $1.
- Combination: The same as 4, 6, 12 or 24 Straight bets, multiplied by the bet amount.
- Check out the Prizes & Odds page for a detailed explanation of each bet type.
- To enter your PLAY 4 bets, give your completed playslip to the Retailer or you may use a PHD terminal.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues your tickets. Your Retailer will tell you the total amount. Hold on to your tickets; you’ll need them if you win!
- Remember to always check your ticket before leaving the Retailer location.
- The Lottery reserves the right to limit sales of tickets for bets on any specific number at any time.
You may also give your selections to the Retailer and they will manually entered them in to the Lottery terminal. Always check your ticket before leaving the Retailer location. Tickets for Play 4 may be canceled only if presented before the drawing to the Retailer where it was originally purchased with the exception of tickets produced by a PHD terminal.
Get Winning Numbers delivered right to your inbox!
Play Responsibly — If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call the Delaware Council on Gambling Problems Helpline: 1-888-850-8888 or visit DEProblemGambling.org.
It’s the Law — You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase Delaware Lottery tickets. You must be 21 years of age or older to play Video Lottery, Sports Lottery, Table Games and Internet Games.
For winning numbers and other Delaware Lottery information, call 1-800-338-6200.
Winner privacy is our policy.
© 2020. Delaware State Lottery. All rights reserved.
Lucky play 4 numbers Play 4 is a daily numbers game in which you pick your favorite 4 digit number, then you choose a bet amount and bet type. You can play your favorite numbers DAY or NIGHT or