Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles Schedules 2020 Low Plate Lottery
Lottery Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- Only one entry per applicant will be accepted, regardless of the number of active registrations the applicant has.
- An applicant must be a Massachusetts resident with a currently active, registered, and insured passenger vehicle.
- Companies/corporations may not apply.
- MassDOT (Registry of Motor Vehicles, Highway, Mass Transit, and Aeronautics) employees, including contract employees, and their immediate family members are not eligible. (“Immediate family member” refers to one’s parents, spouse, children, and brothers & sisters.)
- Requests for specific plate numbers will not be honored. Eligible applicants will be considered for all plates listed. Plates will be awarded in the order in which they are listed on Mass.Gov/RMV.
- An applicant’s registration and license cannot be in a non-renewal, suspended, or revoked status at the time of entry, the time of the drawing, or the time of the plate swap. As such, an applicant must not have any outstanding excise taxes, parking tickets, child support, warrants, or unpaid E-ZPass/ Fast Lane violations.
- By law, lottery winners must be announced by September 15, 2020. Lottery results will be available on the RMV website: Mass.Gov/RMV
- All winners will be notified by the RMV in writing with instructions on how to transfer their current registration to their new lottery plate. Winners will have until December 31, 2020 to swap their plates. Unclaimed plates will be forfeited after December 31st. Plates will be registered to the winning applicant only.
- All plates remain the property of the RMV even after registration.
- All information received, including names of all applicants and the list of winners, is subject to release in accordance with the Massachusetts Public Records law.
iBerkshires.com Text Ads
Luau Hale Restaurant
Asain Polynesian Restaurant. Open Every Day 11:30am-10:00pm. 569 Pittsfield Lenox Rd (413)443-474
Breakfast Lunch, Dine-In, Take-Out, Catering On & Off-Site. We Deliver. Open Tues-Sun Lanesboro, MA
Serving Berkshire County for 100+ years. Everyday Low Prices. Stop By Today! Adams, MA 0122
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to [email protected]|
State Announces Final Order on Eversource Gas RatesBOSTON, Mass. — The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) announced that the Registry of Motor Vehicles will hold the 2020 Low Plate Lottery drawing on Sept. 14,…
2020 Low Plate Lottery Winners
Winners will receive a letter with instructions on the registration process.
We will only register the lottery plate drawn to the individual listed below. Plates not claimed after December 31, 2020 will be forfeited and we will contact the alternate winners in order of names drawn.
See complete list of winners and alternate winners below.
Please note that the list of winners is still subject to Registry review to ensure all winners have met the requirements of the application process, including, that winners have no conflict of interest in being eligible to be a lottery winner.Congratulations to this year's Lottery Plate winners! ]]>