Mega Millions Numbers For 07/10/20: Friday Jackpot was for $83 Million
The Mega Millions jackpot for 07/10/20 was for $83 million, and here are the numbers from the Friday drawing.
- First Five: 10-15-20-49-53
- Mega Ball: 22
- Megaplier: 5x
Friday night’s 07/10/20 jackpot was for $83 million, with a cash-value option of $65.5 million. The total jackpot could increase depending on the number of tickets sold around the country prior to the drawing.
The winning numbers on Tuesday (07/07/20) for the $73 million jackpot were: 16-20-25-30-43 with a Mega Ball of 18. The Megaplier was 3x.
There was no grand prize winner from Tuesday’s drawing, nor was there a ticket sold that matched the first five white balls, and minus the gold Mega Ball, for the game’s second prize.
There were 11 tickets sold nationwide on Tuesday that matched four of the five white balls and the Mega Ball for the $10,000 third prize. Four of those purchased the Megaplier for an extra $1, which made their third-prize winnings worth $30,000.
The previous Mega Millions grand prize winner was Tuesday (06/09/20) for a $410 million jackpot. That winning ticket sold in Arizona was the 10th-largest Mega Millions jackpot in history.
The last grand prize winner before that was Tuesday 02/11/20 for $202 million with a ticket sold in New Jersey. Those have been the only two Mega Millions jackpot winners this calendar year.
The previous grand prize winner before that was Tuesday 12/17/19 for $372 million with a ticket sold in Ohio.
Prior to that, a $227 million ticket was sold on 09/24/19 in the city of Cedar Park, Texas—a suburb north of Austin. The winner from nearby Leander came forward to claim that prize, but they wished to remain anonymous.
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery every Tuesday and Friday night, and it is one of America’s two biggest lottery jackpot games. Mega Millions jackpots start at $20 million, and other prizes pay from $1 million to $2 million or more with a Megaplier. Tickets are $2 per line, and odds of winning with a $2 Mega Millions ticket are one in 303 million. For more information on Mega Millions, or to check your past numbers, visit its website.
Powerball is the other multi-state lottery, and it also starts at $20 million. Its drawings take place shortly after 11 p.m. ET on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Here is the Powerball website for more information, or to check past winning numbers.
- Mega Millions Numbers For 07/07/20: Tuesday Jackpot was for $73 Million
- Mega Millions Numbers For 07/03/20: Friday Jackpot was for $62 Million
- Powerball Numbers For 07/08/20: Wednesday Jackpot was for $69 Million
Here are the top 10 Mega Millions Jackpots to date:
- $1.537 billion 10/23/2018 1-SC
- $656 million 3/30/2012 3-IL, 1-KS, 1-MD
- $648 million 12/17/2013 2-CA, 1-GA
- $543 million 7/24/2018 1-CA
- $536 million 7/8/2016 1-IN
- $533 million 3/30/2018 1-NJ
- $522 million 6/07/2019 1-CA
- $451 million 1/5/2018 1-FL
- $414 million 3/18/2014 2-FL, 1-MD
- $410 million 4/09/2020 1-AZ
Mega Millions results for 07/10/18; did anyone win the $306M jackpot?
Courtesy Michigan State Lottery
LANSING, MI – Once again, there was no winner of the $306 million Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing held on Tuesday, July 10.
Because there was no jackpot winner, that means the drawing on Friday, July 13 will be worth $340 million with a cash option of $204 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for July 10: 1-17-28-56-70
The Gold Mega Ball: 14
The Megaplier: 3
Mega Millions winners for July 10:
- While there was no grand prize winner, two players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Illinois and New York.
- However, neither player played the Megaplier option, which would have increased their winnings to $3 million.
- There were 418,448 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 17,613 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
- In Michigan, one ticket sold won $10,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
In other Michigan Lottery news:Mega Millions results for 07/10/18; did anyone win the $306M jackpot? Courtesy Michigan State Lottery LANSING, MI – Once again, there was no winner of the $306 million Mega Millions ]]>