Mega Millions Numbers for 10-12-2018
This page has the latest Mega Millions winning numbers for this draw, plus detailed prize payout information.
There are three ways to see more Mega Millions winning numbers:
- Are you a winner? Enter your numbers in the Mega Millions Number Checker to see if you’ve won in the past 365 days
- View the latest Mega Millions winning numbers.
- Did you win in an older drawing? You can view past Mega Millions numbers and prize payouts for all drawings since 1992.
These are the prize payouts for all states that play MegaMillions combined, along with the prize values for each prize tier, with and without the Megaplier. Scroll to the bottom for links to particular state payout tablesView the winners and prize payout information for the Mega Millions draw on Friday October 12th 2018
Mega Millions Results, Numbers for 10/12/18: With No Jackpot Winner, 10/16/18 Drawing Increases to $654 Million
Interest in the Mega Millions lottery is likely to soar this coming week, considering the jackpot will increase to $654 million (with a cash option of $372 million). That’s the second-largest Mega Millions jackpot ever, only $3 million shy of the all-time highest.
In the Mega Millions drawing Friday night (10/12/18), there was no overall winner but there were some winners of lesser amounts, including the $1 million payouts. These were the numbers drawn:
The Mega Millions numbers for Oct. 12: 4-24-46-61-70
The Gold Mega Ball: 7
The Megaplier: 3
Mega Millions Friday (10/12/18:
One player matched all five white numbers drawn, winning $1 million. That ticket was sold in Arkansas. The player also played the Megaplier option, increasing their winnings to $3 million.
The Powerball lottery jackpot is also soaring. As America’s other big lottery game, in addition to Mega Millions, Powerball has an estimated jackpot of $314 million and a cash option of $179.4 million for its drawing tonight (Saturday, 10/13/18)
“It’s so exciting for our players, and all of us, to see the Mega Millions jackpot getting so close to an all-time record level,” said Gordon Medenica, Lead Director of the Mega Millions Consortium and Director of Maryland Lottery and Gaming, in a release. “With a little luck, we may still break that record by Tuesday. And there’s even more fun with $862 million in combined jackpots for Mega Millions and Powerball. Jackpot fever is definitely sweeping the country!”
The top Mega Millions jackpots to date:
- $656 million 3/30/2012 3-IL, KS, MD
- $648 million12/17/2013 2-CA, GA
- $543 million7/24/2018 1-CA
- $536 million7/8/2016 1-IN
- $533 million3/30/2018 1-NJ
- $451 million1/5/2018 1-FL
- $414 million3/18/2014 2-FL, MD
- $393 million8/11/2017 1-IL
- $390 million3/6/2007 2-GA, NJ