Mega Millions Numbers for 10-30-2018
This page has the latest Mega Millions winning numbers for this draw, plus detailed prize payout information.
There are three ways to see more Mega Millions winning numbers:
- Are you a winner? Enter your numbers in the Mega Millions Number Checker to see if you’ve won in the past 365 days
- View the latest Mega Millions winning numbers.
- Did you win in an older drawing? You can view past Mega Millions numbers and prize payouts for all drawings since 1992.
These are the prize payouts for all states that play MegaMillions combined, along with the prize values for each prize tier, with and without the Megaplier. Scroll to the bottom for links to particular state payout tablesView the winners and prize payout information for the Mega Millions draw on Tuesday October 30th 2018
Mega Millions results for 10/30/18; $2 million winner sold in Michigan
Photo courtesy of the Michigan State Lottery (Courtesy Michigan State Lottery)
LANSING, MI — There will be plenty of treats in the future for a pair of Mega Millions players from Michigan as there were two tickets sold in the state worth at least $1 million for the drawing held on Tuesday, Oct. 30.
There was no winner of the $45 million jackpot, meaning the drawing on Friday, Nov. 2 will be worth $52 million with a cash option of $29 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for Oct. 26: 20-31-39-46-49
The Gold Mega Ball: 23
The Megaplier: 2
Mega Millions winners for Oct. 30:
- One of the $1 million winners sold in Michigan also played the Megaplier option which increased their winnings to $2 million.
- The $1 million winner was sold at Ahlora Mart LLC, 201 N. Groesbeck, Mount Clemens. The $2 million winner was sold at Us Energy Distribution LLC G4005 Clio Rd, Flint
- A $1 million winning ticket was also sold in Texas.
- There were 223,916 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 7,771 tickets sold won at least $4.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Powerball drawing is Wednesday night, Oct. 31 with an estimated jackpot of $40 million and a cash option of $23 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Wednesday night, Oct. 31 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.25 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Wednesday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $191,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.Mega Millions results for 10/30/18; $2 million winner sold in Michigan Photo courtesy of the Michigan State Lottery (Courtesy Michigan State Lottery) LANSING, MI — There will be plenty of ]]>