A game I almost stopped assuming existed until one of my other friends brought up that they’d played a demo of it at school once.
From Eli’s Software Encyclopedia.
The fun way to teach kids the value of money.
Fun and funds go hand in hand when you put your money where your mouth is- with Money Town, the joy-filled multimedia adventure that teaches your child all the basics about dollars and cents.
As kids help Greenstreet’s coolest characters earn money to reopen their town park, they’ll click-and-discover a merry world full of animated money facts, figures, songs and surprises that will send them giggling all the way to the bank. Money Town is guaranteed to give your children a foundation in finances they and you will value forever.
Inspired by the popular children’s book “The Kid’s Money Book” written by Neale Godfrey, Money Town features five engaging activities that will help your child learn:
– Basic money math.
– Coin recognition.
– How to make change.
– How to save and spend wisely.
– Simple money management.
– Fun money facts and history.
- Funny, friendly characters take kids on a learn-and-earn adventure.
- Five engaging, interactive games combine learning and laughter.
- Loaded with dazzling animations, digitized speech and sound effects.
- Five original sing-along songs by acclaimed children’s performer Dave Kinnoin.
- CD includes Neale Godfrey’s “Video Tips for Parents,” with advice from the best-selling author of Money Doesn’t Grow On Trees.
- Learn coin recognition and making change at the Opportunity Knocking Emporium.
- Learn money facts and history at Penny’s Quiz Show.
- Earn money as you help Ona Budget recycle.
- Learn coin identification and addition in Buck’s field goal game.
How to play Money Town
Each game uses different controls, Games can a combination of mouse,keyboard and Joystick.
Money Town Description
Money Town is an educational game that aims to teach children the value of money. Mr. Possibility has closed down Money Town’s park due to pollution and safety issues. The player must help the residents of Money Town clean up the park by raising money through various activities. These include helping Ona Budget recycle cans in a memory matching game, participating in a money trivia game show with Penny Bright, and vacuuming up change with Small Change. The money can then be used to purchase improvements for the park such as a clean water, a fountain, grass and flowers. Based on The Common Sense/Cents Series by The Children’s Financial Network.Money Town is an educational game that aims to teach children the value of money. Mr. Possibility has closed down Money Town's park due to pollution and safety issues. The player must help the residents of Money Town clean up the park by raising money through various activities. These include helping Ona Budget recycle cans in a memory matching game, participating in a money ]]>