Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs
- Edit source
- Talk (3)
The lottery ticket is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas.
- 1 Characteristics
- 2 Locations
- 3 Behind the scenes
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
Characteristics [ edit | edit source ]
The lottery tickets were originally issued by Big Ranch Nevada State Lotto. They appear as small, rectangle, gold-embossed pieces of paper bearing the text “Nevada State Lotto,” with “Big Ranch” written below.
Lottery tickets were given to Nipton inhabitants during Caesar’s Legion’s massacre of the town, used to determine who would die and in what fashion. Tickets can be found scattered throughout Nipton, usually near the bodies of the town’s murdered inhabitants. They have no weight and can be sold to vendors.
Lottery tickets come in two varieties, including a version worth 1 cap, and a rarer version worth 10 caps. There are 51 copies of the “common” ticket and 16 copies of the “valuable” version, including a “valuable” ticket carried by Nipton survivor Oliver Swanick.The lottery ticket is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas. 1 Characteristics 2 Locations 3 Behind the scenes 4 Gallery 5 References The lottery tickets were originally issued by Big Ranch Nevada State Lotto. They appear as small, rectangle, gold-embossed pieces of paper bearing the text… ]]>