North american association of state and provincial lotteries
Want to know more than the headlines
Latest electronic version of Lottery Insights
The World-Wide Lottery Guide is brought to you with the compliments of
|North American Association of State
and Provincial Lotteries (NASPL)
|Address:||2775 Bishop Road, Suite B, Willoughby Hills, OH 44092|
|E-mail Address:||[email protected]|
|Year Lottery Founded:||1971|
|Member Lottery Sales|
|Member Lotteries:||The NASPL membership is comprise of 38 states plus D.C., six Canadian organisations, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Jamaica for a total of 48 members.|
North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries (NASPL) Mission Statement
The North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries (NASPL) was founded in 1971. Evolving from an informal exchange of information among three pioneering lottery directors, the organization has now grown into an active association representing 52 lottery organizations.
Although the Association’s membership and services have grown tremendously over the years, its basic mission remains the same as when it was founded more than 40 years ago — to assemble and disseminate information and benefits of state and provincial lottery organizations through education and communications and where appropriate publicly advocate the positions of the Association on matters of general policy. Included in NASPL’s functions are:
- To provide a central information source so that the lottery industry might share with others its expertise, resources and advice.
- To facilitate communication among lottery organizations regarding development of industry standards and matters of mutual interest, particularly those which relate to the integrity, security and efficiency of state and provincial lottery jurisdictions.
- To educate and train lottery staffs.
- To initiate a vehicle for professional and industry research and development.
- To promote recognition of the importance of maintaining public confidence and support for state and provincial sponsored lottery organizations as a means of generating revenue to meet public needs.
- To establish a public, united voice on common causes and issues.
Lottery Insights Has Gone Digital Editins: CLICK HERE
November 2011 — NASPL Elects New Executive Committee Geneva, OH
During its most recent annual business meeting, the North American Association of State & Provincial Lotteries (NASPL) elected the following members to serve on its Executive Committee:
- Gordon Medenica, NASPL President & Director,
- New York Lottery Buddy Roogow, NASPL First Vice President & Executive Director,
- D.C. Lottery & Charitable Games Control Board Gary Grief, NASPL Second Vice President & Executive Director,
- Texas Lottery Commission Paula Harper Bethea, Secretary & Executive Director,
- South Carolina Education Lottery Terry Rich, Treasurer & President & CEO,
- Iowa Lottery Authority Robert Ayotte, ILC Representative & President,
- Operations Lottery for Loto-Quebec Jeff Anderson, Immediate Past President & Director,
- Idaho Lottery Carole Hedinger, Region I Director & Executive Director,
- New Jersey Lottery Rose Hudson, Region II Director & President & CEO, Louisiana Lottery Corporation
- May Scheve Reardon, Region III Director & Executive Director, Missouri Lottery
- Larry Niswender, Region IV Director & Director, Oregon Lottery
All NASPL Executive Committee members will serve a one-year term.
|June 17, 2020||A Message from NASPL President Bishop Woosley|
|June 9, 2020||State of the States 2020|
|July 15, 2019||NASPL: Inaugural Lottery Week Recognizes Important Industry Contributions|
|February 4, 2019||NASPL Responds to the DOJ Reversal of Opinion|
|News Archives for CY2018|
|January 4, 2018||Which US States Spend the Most Money on Lottery Tickets|
|December 8, 2017||3rd Quarter 2017 Sales Data Available via the NASPL Matrix!|
|September 5, 2017||Mega Millions Game is Changing October 28|
|July 31, 2017||2017 Global Games Market Report|
|July 17, 2017||State Lotteries Fight Jackpot Fatigue, Casino Competition|
|July 17, 2017||Tellwut Online Survey Finds 57% of Millennials Have Not Bought A Lottery Ticket in the Last Twelve Months|
|July 13, 2017||State Lotteries Are Losing Revenue to Jackpot Fatigue and Casinos|
|July 13, 2017||Income and Apportionment of State-Administered Lottery Funds: 2015|
|July 13, 2017||State-By-State Lottery Data|
This site is optimized for Explorer 4.0 & above and a monitor resolution of 1280 x 1024.
Please adjust your screen accordingly.
North american association of state and provincial lotteries Want to know more than the headlines Latest electronic version of Lottery Insights Advertisement Subscribe now
Interplay Multimedia Pty. Ltd. disclaims all liability for information provided within Lottery Insider.
Data supplied by named sources.
Associated Press content is Copyrighted by The Associated Press.
All other news articles are owned by their respective publishers.
North american association of state and provincial lotteries
124 W. Capitol – Suite 1400
Little Rock, AR 72201
7470 Auburn Rd. LL1
Concord, OH 44077
This is Winning
That’s what the lottery is all about – no matter which jurisdiction we work in.
Winning means different things to different people. It could be $1 million win on Powerball®, $10,000 on an instant ticket or even $100 on a Fast Play game. However, the beneficiaries of all the NASPL lottery members are the real winners of the lottery. Whether lottery proceeds fund public education, college scholarships, preserving and protecting our habitat, veterans programs or senior citizens and tax relief, lotteries play a major role in improving the lives of people in our jurisdictions.
Not only do our beneficiaries win each year, but state and federal tax proceeds are increased by lottery prizes awarded, which in turn helps improve the infrastructures of our communities. Furthermore, the commissions paid to retailers who sell winning tickets put money right back into our local economy.
NASPL and the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery have put together an inspiring curriculum to help you recognize and improve the winning opportunities through projects and product launches. Keynote speakers and breakout sessions will further enhance the overall program and provide a closer look at what makes our lotteries and our citizens all winners.
So get ready to have a fun, educational week in Little Rock and leave motivated to continue the success of This Is Winning!
We hope you enjoy your experience with a southern accent in Little Rock. The city’s attractions offer a wide variety of things to do. Rich history, arts and culture, sustainability, sports, urban outdoor adventure, a presidential library and everything in between is available here.
NASPL 2019 will be headquartered in downtown Little Rock alongside the Arkansas River in close proximity to the River Market District. So it is a short walk or trolley ride to award-winning food and beverage establishments as well as the Clinton Presidential Center.
Better yet, extend your stay and explore all that Little Rock has to offer. With world-class attractions, outdoor activities and unique neighborhoods, you are certain to experience a memorable visit to Arkansas’ state capital.North american association of state and provincial lotteries 124 W. Capitol – Suite 1400 Little Rock, AR 72201 NASPL 7470 Auburn Rd. LL1 Concord, OH 44077 This is Winning ]]>