Never miss a Pick 3 draw!
Sat 11/28/2020 1:59 PM
Fri 11/27/2020 Winning Numbers
Odds of Winning: 1 in 1,000
Check my numbers
Are you holding on to a winning ticket? Here’s an easy way to find out.
enter your numbers
Generate Random Numbers
Generate random numbers with our interactive tool.
Scan to Enter
The Virginia Lottery app lets you scan your tickets to enter 2nd Chance promotions. Download the app, scan and watch for the drawings!
How to Play Pick 3
Pick 3 Prizes & Odds
Pick 3 Past Numbers
With two chances to win every day, multiple ways to play and a top prize of $500, it’s no wonder Pick 3 is so popular! Join in on the excitement!
And don’t forget Boost, a great add-on that gives you even more chances to win!
How to play Pick 3
Who doesn’t love options? You have them with Pick 3! Draws are in the afternoon and evening for double the opportunity to win up to $500. Choose the wager and play type to get started. Or select Boost for five extra sets of numbers. Click for a closer view of the playslip to learn more.
Here’s how to play Pick 3:
- Choose your play amount. You can play Pick 3 for $1 or 50¢.
- Choose your play type. You’ve got options, so see the Play Types section for detailed descriptions.
- Choose your draw. You can play a day draw, night draw or both!
- Choose your own numbers on a playslip. Pick a three-digit number from 000 through 999.
- Or use Easy Pick and let the computer choose for you.
- We draw winning numbers every day at 1:59 p.m. and 11 p.m.
One of the things that makes Pick 3 fun is that there are so many ways to play! Here they are.
- Exact order: Play it straight! Match all three digits in the same order as drawn.
- Any order: Give yourself options! Match all three of the digits drawn; the order doesn’t matter.
- 50/50: The best of both worlds — split a $1 play in half! Put 50¢ on exact order and 50¢ on any order.
- Combo: Cover all the bases! Play $1 exact order on every possible combination of a three-digit number.
- Pairs: Choose only two digits! Win with an exact order match regardless of what third digit is drawn.
Sometimes you need a little extra push to win big. Pick 3 with Boost is just what you need for more chances to win. Here’s how VA Lottery Pick 3 Boost works:
- Use a Pick 3 Boost playslip, or tell the clerk to add Boost to any Pick 3 play.
- For a $1 wager, the Boost costs $1; for a 50¢ wager, the Boost costs 50¢.
- Add Boost, and you will receive five extra sets of easy pick numbers.
- If one of your Boost sets is an exact match to the numbers drawn, you win $100 for a $1 play or $50 for a 50¢ play.
It’s impossible to get bored when you play Pick 3. Try these different play options to spice up your next game.
- Want to play the same numbers for more than one draw on a single ticket? Buy a Multi-Draw ticket to play 91 or fewer consecutive Pick 3 game draws on one ticket. Please keep in mind that the ticket price increases for each draw you add.
- Thinking ahead to a special date? You can buy a ticket for one future draw date. It’s called a Future draw. Mark the Optional Plays box on your playslip, and let the clerk know which future draw date you have in mind.
- Love those numbers so much you want them on more than one ticket? You can Repeat your play and have the same numbers printed on more than one ticket up to 20 times.
- the ticket price by the number of draws you choose.
Fourteen chances to win every week
Never miss a Pick 3 game again. You have 14 chances to win every week, so you don’t want to miss a game. Remember these quick facts.
- Pick 3 numbers are drawn twice a day, seven days a week.
- We have a little break between selling and drawing the numbers, so you can’t buy tickets starting at 1:53 p.m. for that day’s draw and again starting at 10:45 p.m. for that night’s draw — just something to keep in mind if you’re playing close to draw time.
Watch the draws!
You can watch the draws live twice a day at 1:59 p.m. and 11 p.m. by clicking the Winning Numbers tab at the top of the page or by visiting us on Facebook.com/valottery. You can even watch them later. Draws stay on our site!
Need more info? Here’s our official rules for Pick 3.
Lottery profits benefit public education
Since 1999, all Virginia Lottery profits have gone to K-12 public schools in Virginia. In Fiscal Year 2020, the Lottery generated more than $595 million for K-12 public schools in Virginia. Every time you play a Virginia Lottery game, you’re playing a role in helping kids have a brighter future.
Many prizes and ways to win
One of the best parts of a Pick 3 game is seeing what you can win. If you match all three numbers in exact order, you win $500. But there are loads of prizes for other play types. Match three digits in any order, and you get $160. Want to play a pair? Match only two digits, and you get $50 no matter what third number is drawn.
Check out this table to see exactly what you can win:
1 in 500
1 in 1,000
Note: All prizes based on a $1 play. 50¢ play wins ½ of the prize shown.
With two chances to win every day, multiple ways to play and a top prize of $500, it's no wonder Pick 3 is so popular. Join in on the excitement!