This year, The One Show will be accepting entries in four submission periods. Please note that entry fees increase during each deadline period, based on when an entry is completed in the system, regardless of entry creation date. Please refer to the individual categories or fees pages for more information.
- Early Deadline: December 31, 2020
- Regular Deadline: March 12, 2021
- Extended Deadline: March 19, 2021
- Final Deadline: March 26, 2021
- Payment Deadline:
All payments must reach The One Club within 15 days of the invoice date.
- First Round: Entries will be judged online beginning in mid-March 2021.
- Final Round: Entries that advance from First Round will be judged online in April 2021.
- Discussions: Juries will meet for online discussion in late April through mid-May 2021.
Shortlist / Finalists / Awards
- Shortlist Announced: late April 2021
Shortlisted work has advanced to the final round of judging. Please note, being shortlisted does not guarantee winning an award.
- Finalists Announced: late May 2021
All work that has won an award – Pencil or Merit – is considered a Finalist. The specific type of award and special awards will be publicly revealed in June.
- Finalist Confirmations Due:
All finalists must confirm that all information related to their winning entries is complete and accurate.
- The One Show Awards Online Ceremony: June 10, 2021
One Show Gold, Silver, and Bronze Pencil winners will be announced June 9.
THE ONE CLUB FOR CREATIVITY
450 W 31ST STREET, 6TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10001
Important Dates Entry Deadlines This year, The One Show will be accepting entries in four submission periods. Please note that entry fees increase during each deadline period, based on when an