Kansas (KS) Pick 3 Evening Past 30 Day Winning Numbers
How to Play Kansas Pick 3?
Pick 3 is the Kansas Lottery’s daily game that offers you a chance to win cash every day, Monday through Sunday. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!.
1) Choose how many boards to play. Each play slip has four boards. Each board costs $1 or 50 cents, depending upon the wager. Each board contains three columns of numbers 0 through 9.
2) To play a board, select your type of play:
A) Exact Order (Straight): For a $1 wager, if the three numbers that are drawn match your numbers in exact order, you win $500.
B) Any Order (3-way box): For a $1 wager, if the three numbers drawn match the three numbers you picked in any order, you win $80. Win $160 for matching your three numbers selected in any order, where two of the three numbers selected are IDENTICAL.
3) Pick your wager: Wager either $1 or 50 cents. On a 50 cent wager, the above prize amounts are reduced by one-half.
4) Pick three digits from 0 through 9. You can pick the same number once, twice or three times, or you can choose three different numbers.
5) Check the appropriate box for up to seven multi-draws on one single ticket.
LottoStrategies.com – Lottery Winning Strategies,california lottery,florida lottery,texas lottery,Prizes, Winning Numbers Statistics, Jackpots & more