Pick 3 lottery formula
Lottery Fun with Math
A Pi formula for Pick 3 that actually works?
From a mathematical point of view to use the constant Pi (the ratio between a circumference of any given circle to its diameter) for creating Pick 3 numbers seems rather silly; the irrational number among the Pick 3 the integers 0 to 9 has the flavor of Pseudo-Math.
But then as a fun exercise the use the constant Pi can be amusing and – in quite a few cases – it can also bring successful. I’d like to give you all an example of a Pi formula that that actually has the potential of hitting numbers.
Why don’t we start with the impressive formula first:
The formula looks more complex than it really is; but it is as accurate as possible with the use for letters and basic symbols. Part of the formula explains the different mathematical constants and operations used to achieve the result: A Wheel matrix that creates exactly 3 digits for the first position (alpha), second position (beta) and third position (gamma).
The Pi formula was originally created for the use in the Florida Pick 3 Lottery and was successfully used to create 27 numbers to follow the drawing November 18, 2002 (852).
Don’t worry we are going to show you the calculations necessary.
The most recent draw was 852. For the formula that means that
alpha = 8
beta = 5
gamma = 2
To get to all 9 values required for the Wheel Matrix we start out with the first of the formula parts shown on the right.
Gamma = 2. The square root of pi = 1.77245385.
2 + 1.77245385 = 3.77245385
3.77245385 rounded = 4 (In this case the system has to round up.)
Modulo 10 of 4 = 4 If the number is higher than 10 the result is the last digit)
So our first result is 4.
We do the same procedure for the the next two of the top row (alpha and beta) and we will get the results 0 and 7.
Now we go to the next row. As an example I show how to calculate the middle part shown on the right.
Alpha = 8. pi = 3.14159265.
8 + 3.14159265 = 11.14159265
11.14159265 rounded = 11 (In this case the system has to round up.)
Modulo 10 of 11 = 1 (If the number is higher than 10 the result is the last digit)
So the middle result is 1.
The same procedure with the other middle calculations fives us for 5 and 8.
One row to go: As an example I use the last part.
Beta = 5. The 2nd power of pi = 9.8696044.
5 + 9.8696044 = 14.8696044.
14.8696044 rounded = 15 (In this case the system has to round up.)
Modulo 10 of 15 = 5 (If the number is higher than 10 the result is the last digit)
So the last result is 5.
Using the same procedure with the first and second part on the last row results in 2 and 8.
So our Wheel Matrix looks like this:
Now comes the easy part. We only need to combine the digits in each position with each other and we should get exactly 27 numbers.
Starting from the top down we get the following combinations:
407, 408, 405, 417, 418, 415, 487, 488, 485
507, 508, 505, 517, 518, 515, 587, 588, 585
207, 208, 205, 217, 218, 215, 287, 288, 285
Now you might wonder: This system was meant to hit following the drawing November 18, 2002 (852). Did it hit? Yes, it did. Boxed but hey, better than nothing. The Florida number for November 19, 2002 was 504. We had it boxed and the system was born.
Now you have a complete Pi Formula for Pick 3 that actually hits fairly frequently.
If you like the system but don’t want to hassle with the partially hefty calculations every day then we have an easy fix for you. Join the PICK34 SPECIAL USERS GROUP and visit the Workout section. The program “Pi Formula that works” does all the calculations for you and gives you the numbers.StrictlyMathematics.com – Strictly Mathematics: Knowing is Winning!. We offer FREE Online Lottery Numbers, Lottery and Lotto Forecasts for every Lottery State and Country, Free Monthly Newsletter and the best Lottery Prediction Software available.
Ultimate Pick 3 Strategy Guide
Pick 3, also referred to as Cash 3, Play 3, or Daily 3 in some states, is a popular lottery game for obvious reasons.
It’s easy to play, the odds of winning are much better and you get instant gratification (aka hard cash) when you win.
While the odds are better when compared to Powerball or Mega Millions, they are still 1 in 1000. So using a solid Pick 3 strategy will help you identify number patterns that are winning for your state can help better your odds of winning.
There are a number of proven Pick 3 strategies out there and we have curated a list of ones and ordered them from easy to hard. So, read on.
What is a Pick 3 Strategy?
Pick 3 strategy involves the application of simple math on the past winning numbers to help identify recurring patterns.
These patterns help reduce the pool of numbers you pick from thereby increasing your odds of winning.
Pick 3 Strategy Basic Concepts
It’s important to understand the common terms and concepts before you dig into the different strategies.
If this is all too much to grasp, you are not alone. That is why the easiest strategy is to leverage simple Pick 3 software to abstract some of the complicated and tedious calculations.
- Hot Numbers are the numbers that were drawn the most times in the past several draws.
- Cold Numbers are the numbers that have not been drawn in past several draws.
- You can easily get current hot/cold numbers from LotteryCritic’s lottery results page for your state’s lottery. It’s free!
- Backtracking is the process of using recent drawings to identify which particular strategy is working the best for your state at the time. So for example, you take drawings from a week back and apply the different strategies and check which strategy resulted in the most winning numbers for the entire week.
- Mirror Numbers also known as sister numbers is the number you get by adding 5 to a number. So, the mirror number for 1 is 6, 3 is 8, etc. You can use the following chart for quick reference.
1 2 3 4 5
– – – – – ← Mirror
6 7 8 9 0
For draw date of 12/22/2019 :
34 ← 4 instead of 34 (lottery math).
For draw date of 5/18/2020 :
Date Sum = 5+18=3 ← 3 instead of 23 (lottery math).
Popular Pick 3 Strategies
Strategy #1: Use Technology to Your Advantage
We all know computers can crunch large numbers and identify patterns better than humans can. And as a result, computers and technology have penetrated all aspects of our daily lives.
Yet, a lot of people don’t leverage the power of computing to help them pick lottery numbers. They falsely believe that all software tools are either expensive or hard to use.
In some cases they are right. But we looked through various software options available for the Pick 3 game and found one we think is the best.
Pick3Sniper uses advanced statistical analysis on draw history and narrows the pool of numbers you pick from which makes picking numbers easier by about 600%!
It does not claim to predict the numbers for the next drawing (like some falsely do) but instead shrinks the pool of numbers to pick from 10 to just 6, and this as you can understand increases your chances of winning meaningfully.
The main reasons why we picked this software tool over others are –
- Ease of Use – You don’t have to download any software, apply updates regularly. Nothing. It is entirely online. All you do is use your login credentials to access the tool.
- Accessibility – Given Pick3Sniper is entirely online you can access it from anywhere and any device – laptop, mobile, or tablet. At 7/11 to pick up coffee and feel like buying Pick 3 tickets? No worries – you can use the software from your mobile right there.
- Cost – There’s software in the market selling for hundreds of dollars and not necessarily any better than Pick3Sniper which is just $37 for full-year access. That comes to about $3 per month or that cup of coffee from 7/11.
- Support – The software comes with a detailed, well-written user manual that outlines how to use the software and the steps you need to take. You also have access to a highly-responsive and friendly support team via email.
Visit Pick3Sniper to find out more.
If you want to evaluate other software options check out our guide on the best lottery prediction software.
Strategy #2: 111 or +1 Rundown
This is one of the simplest strategies and best for beginners to get their feet wet with Pick 3 strategies. Follow these steps for the 111 or +1 rundown.
- Write down your state’s winning numbers on a piece of paper
- Add 1’s to each number and add the result in a new row