Powerball results for 09/15/18; jackpot worth $147M
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Sept. 15: 2-18-19-24-34. The Red Powerball Power Number: 3. The Power Play Number: 3. (Courtesy Michigan State Lottery)
LANSING, MI – One player in Michigan came very close and won a large prize, but there was no winner of the $147 million Powerball jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Sept. 15.
That means the drawing on Wednesday Sept. 19 will be worth $163 million with a cash option of $96.4 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Sept. 15: 2-18-19-24-34
The Red Powerball Power Number: 3
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for Sept. 15:
- While there was no grand prize winner, one ticket sold matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in California.
- However, that player did not play the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
- In Michigan, one ticket sold matched four white balls and the Powerball while also playing the Power play option to win $150,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
- Overall, there were 622,553 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 18,716 winners.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Sept. 18, with an estimated jackpot of $252 million and cash option of $148 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $7.15 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $110,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.Powerball results for 09/15/18; jackpot worth $147M The Powerball Numbers (white) for Sept. 15: 2-18-19-24-34. The Red Powerball Power Number: 3. The Power Play Number: 3. (Courtesy Michigan
Posted: Sep 16, 2018 / 05:54 AM EDT / Updated: Sep 16, 2018 / 05:54 AM EDT
Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Share this story
More Entertainment Stories
Bad Bunny caps week of awards and Grammy-noms with new album
NEW YORK (AP) — Fans of Bad Bunny are used to expecting something different each time he releases new music.
He’s done it since his first studio album, 2018’s “X 100pre” (“Forever”); then with “Oasis”, his collaboration with J Balvin in 2019, and last February with his award-winning “YHLQMDLG,” a 20-track project which explored love and loss through a combination of trap and reggaetón.
Jerry Seinfeld digs into 45 years of his jokes for new book
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Forget the high-performance sports cars, the luxury Rolls-Royces and all those other classic automobiles in which Jerry Seinfeld ushers his fellow comics to the diner on television’s “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.”
The most valuable things Seinfeld owns are the thousands of pieces of paper — yellow, scribbled over, sometimes crumpled — that for years he’s been cramming into those brown accordion folders that were once a staple of storage until something better came along called the laptop computer.
Issa Rae urges participation in Small Business Saturday
LOS ANGELES (AP) — With many small businesses struggling to hold on during the coronavirus pandemic, Issa Rae believes now is the time to support independent stores more than ever.
The creator and star of HBO series “Insecure” strongly encourages people to shop locally as part of Small Business Saturday, a couple days after Thanksgiving. She said the initiative created by American Express, for which she is a compensated endorser, can help give an extra push during the holidays to small businesses who have gone into survival mode.Powerball 9-15-18 ]]>