Powerball winning numbers for Saturday, Sept. 12
Are you the next millionaire?
Here are the Powerball winning numbers for Sept. 12, 2020.
16 – 17 – 20 – 53 – 67 and Powerball 4
Powerplay was 2x
The jackpot was an estimated $85 million with a cash option of $67.9 million, according to the Powerball website.
There was no overall winner so the jackpot will rise to $94 million with a cash option of $75.1 million for Wednesday night’s drawing.
Meanwhile, the Mega Millions jackpot is at $119 million with a cash option of $94.6 million for Tuesday’s drawing, according to the Mega Millions website.
Until recently, lottery winners in New Jersey were required to be identified, but now winners will be able to stay anonymous under a new law that was signed by Gov. Phil Murphy.The jackpot was an estimated $85 million with a cash option of $67.9 million
Powerball results for 12/17/16 drawing; 1 winner of $121M jackpot
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Dec. 17: 1-8-16-40-48. The Red Powerball Power Number: 10. The Power Play Number: 2.
(Courtesy of Michigan State Lottery)
Editor’s note: This story has been updated
LANSING, MI — The holiday season is the most wonderful time of the year for a lucky Delaware lottery player as they are the grand-prize winner of the $121 million Powerball drawing held on Saturday, Dec. 17.
The player matched all five white numbers drawn and the Powerball to win the jackpot. That means the drawing on Wednesday, Dec. 21 will be worth $40 million with a cash option of $23.7 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Dec. 17: 1-8-16-40-48
The Red Powerball Power Number: 10
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball winners for Dec. 17:
- Along with the grand-prize winner, two players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in California and New York.
- However, neither player played the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
- Overall, there were 676,912 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 18,698 winners.
- In Michigan one player matched four white balls and the Powerball to win $50,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26) Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Dec. 20, with an estimated jackpot of $67 million and cash option of $39 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Dec. 21 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $13.6 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $100,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.Powerball results for 12/17/16 drawing; 1 winner of $121M jackpot The Powerball Numbers (white) for Dec. 17: 1-8-16-40-48. The Red Powerball Power Number: 10. The Power Play Number: 2. ]]>