South Carolina (SC) Pick 3 Evening Past 30 Day Winning Numbers
How to Play South Carolina Evening Pick 3?
Pick 3 is a three-digit number game from the South Carolina Education Lottery. Pick 3 drawings are held every evening at 6:59 and aired live on local television stations. Midday drawings are not televised and are held Monday through Saturday afternoons at 12:59. No midday drawings are held on Sundays or on Christmas Day. Pick 3 has four different play types providing numerous ways to win. Players have the option of choosing to play a straight ticket to match numbers in the exact order drawn or to play a box ticket to match numbers drawn in any order. There is a straight/box choice to cover both possibilities. Players have the option of purchasing a combo ticket equal to 3 or 6 straight plays.
1. A Pick 3 play slip may be obtained at any South Carolina Education Lottery online retailer. ONLY use a pencil or a pen with blue or black ink to fill out a play slip. Red ink will NOT be accepted. Do NOT make stray marks on the play slip as the lottery terminal may read the marks as numbers or play options. DO NOT ERASE a mistake in your number selections. Instead, mark the “VOID” box at the bottom of the play area and move on to the next play area.
2. There are five different play areas on a single play slip, marked “PLAY A” through “PLAY E.” Each play area represents a DIFFERENT Pick 3 play. All selected numbers for a single play should be in the same play area. Players may purchase up to five plays per play slip.
3. Mark a three-digit number from 000 to 999. Make a heavy vertical mark in the appropriate boxes in each play area. Or, to have any or all of your plays selected at random by the lottery terminal, mark the
T box at the bottom of the play area.
4. Select the play amount of either 50Вў or $1. This option is available for straight or box play ONLY and will default to $1 if not marked otherwise. Combo tickets range in price: a 3-way combo is $1.50 or $3 and a 6-way combo is $3 or $6.
5. Mark the play TYPE. IF NO TYPE IS SPECIFIED, THE TYPE WILL DEFAULT TO A STRAIGHT PLAY.
STR = Straight Play: Match winning numbers in exact order drawn.
To win, the number you pick has to match the number we draw in exactly the same order.
BOX = Box Play: Match winning numbers drawn in any order.
To win, your number has to match the number we draw, but the three digits can be in any order. There are two kinds of box plays:
Pick a number with two digits that are the same and one that’s different. It’s called a 3-way box because there are three possible winning combinations.
Pick a number with three different digits and you’ll have six possible winning combinations.
STR/BX = Straight/Box: Combines a 50Вў Straight AND a 50Вў Box for a 3-digit number on a single play. The Straight/Box play may only be played for $1 per play.
COMBO = Combination: Equal to 3 or 6 Straight plays for 50Вў or $1. Win $250 or $500 if you match winning numbers drawn in any order in a single play.
T heading, don’t forget to mark the “DAY,” “EVE,” or
T box to select the drawing(s) you want to play. The midday drawing (or “DAY”) is at 12:59 p.m., and the evening drawing (or “EVE”) is at 6:59 p.m. If no box is selected, then the ticket will be valid for the next drawing that occurs. Play up to 14 draws for “DAY” or “EVE” or 28 draws for
T Multi draw selections will be consecutive from the draw date selected. NOTE: There are NO midday drawings on Sundays or on Christmas Day.
7. ADVANCE PLAY: indicates a draw day other than the present day (not today). Draw Selection: indicates the daily draw that all plays and play options (multi draw and advance play) apply.
8. Present your completed Pick 3 play slip and total play amount to the online retailer, and you will receive your printed ticket selection(s). Be sure to verify that the selections on the ticket for the: (1) numbers selected, (2) draw date(s), (3) play type, and (4) dollar amount are printed EXACTLY as the selections requested on the play slip BEFORE you leave the retail location.LottoStrategies.com – Lottery Winning Strategies,california lottery,florida lottery,texas lottery,Prizes, Winning Numbers Statistics, Jackpots & more
Friday, March 6, 2020 South Carolina Pick 3 Evening Winning Numbers & Results
These are the Friday, March 6, 2020 winning numbers for South Carolina Pick 3 Evening. To stay up to date with the latest lottery information, download our mobile app.
Pick 3 Evening
Share Pick 3 Evening Numbers
📢 Did you know?
Visitors from US are now allowed to PLAY and WIN the U.S. Powerball right here on Lottery.com! Start Playing Here
Information on responsible gaming and problem gaming is available here. Or call 1-800-522-4700.Here are the South Carolina Pick 3 Evening winning numbers on Friday, March 6, 2020: 4-6-6 for a $500 FIXED. Lottery.com has you covered! ]]>