Daily Game – Washington Lottery
Daily Game Washington Hot and Cold Numbers
How to Play the Washington Lottery Daily Game
The Washington Lottery’s Daily Game has a top prize of $500 up for grabs every day. To play, you must pick 3 numbers from 0-9, select a playstyle, and a bet amount. You win the jackpot when your combination matches the winning draw numbers in exact order.
You can choose from 6 different playstyles:
- Straight: You must match the winning numbers in the exact order. Available for $0.50 or $1 per ticket.
- Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order. Available for $0.50 or $1 per ticket.
- Straight/Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order or in exact order. Available only at $1 per ticket.
- Superbox: You get to play Straight bets for all possible combinations of your chosen numbers, boosting your chance of winning.
- Front Pair: You select 2 numbers (instead of 3), which must match the first 2 winning numbers in exact order.
- Back Pair: You select 2 numbers (instead of 3), which must match the last 2 winning numbers in exact order.
Washington Daily Game Drawing Schedule
Washington Daily Game draws are held once a day at 8 PM Pacific Time. Ticket sales close at 7:45 PM on the day of the draw.
Washington Daily Game Payout and Odds of Winning
Your prize money depends on your playstyle, bet value, and chosen numbers.
Everything you need to know about the Washington Daily Game – its latest and past results, winning numbers, rules, payouts, odds, and more.