Take a survey: Win an iPad Air 2 with PC Mag
Want a FREE Apple tablet? Of course you do! This way, please.
We’re giving away an iPad Air 2 to one lucky PC Mag UK reader.
We know your time is precious, so by way of compensation for taking part in our survey, every entrant will be in with a chance of walking away with an Apple iPad Air 2.
The particular prize is a 32GB WiFi iPad Air 2 in silver, worth £379. It should need no introduction, but to quickly recap, the iPad Air 2 boasts a 9.2-inch 2048×1536 resolution screen. This gives you a pixel density count of 264 pixels per inch (ppi).
In practical terms, this means watching Netflix, YouTube and BBC iPlayer streams in HD looks especially pin sharp; the antireflective and fingerprint-resistant (or ‘oleophobic’, if you will) coating means that catching up with The OA, Stranger Things and Taboo in bed by lamplight won’t be a glarey, smudgy eye-straining mess.
When you’re not binge watching the latest TV timesink, the iPad Air 2 is a decent workhorse machine; with Google Docs and a keyboard dock, it’s easily capable of standing in as a laptop in a pinch.
With the Home app and HomeKit-compatible hardware, like Philips Hue Bridge 2.0, you can also turn your iPad Air 2 into a control panel for your smart home.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is head to our survey page here, answer some questions and leave a valid email address in the contact form.
The survey is running from today until 10:00am on Friday, the 17th February 2017 . Full terms and conditions can be found here.Want a FREE Apple tablet? Of course you do! This way, please…
Win a ipad air 2
The Irish Times is giving new digital subscribers a chance to win an iPad Air 2.
Benefits of a digital subscription:
– Unlimited access to unique insights’ and award-winning content on all of your devices
– extra 10% off the discounted price on Rewarding Times offers
– The Irish Times Archive; all articles published since 1859
– a library of Irish Times eBooks
– full Crossword Club membership
To enter, answer the question below and purchase a subscription here.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times Limited, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The prize is an iPad Air 2.
3. Competition entry is restricted to those who enter the competition and then purchase an Irish Times Standard or Premium Digital subscription between Friday 3rd June and Sunday 19th June.
4. Employees or agents of The Irish Times, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Prize is as offered and no cash alternative will apply.
6. The prize is not transferable.
7. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
8. Entries must be entered online in the form above.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
10. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
12. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
13. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
16. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
18. Details of the competition winner will be published on The Irish Times website.
19. Competition ends Sunday 19th June 2016.