NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Aurelio’s Bulls Ticket Giveaway (“Sweepstakes“) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., age 21 or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees of Aurelio’s (“Sponsor”), their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employees whether legally related or not) are not eligible.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 19th until January 1st.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.aureliospizza.com/ chicago-bulls-giveaway /(“Sweepstakes Site”) starting Monday November 19th, at 8:00 AM. CT, ending January 1st, 2019, at 11:59 PM CT, on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the onscreen instructions. Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
4. ENTRIES: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address per week. Multiple entries from the same person or the same e-mail address on the same week for the same concert giveaway will be disqualified. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected or incomplete or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified. Entrants must have valid e-mail address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Over the course of the sweepstakes duration, one (1) game will be stated on the submission page to enter to win two (2) tickets to the show specified on the submission page. To be eligible to win, a submission must be made during the time period of the select game giveaway before the deadline given on the page.
5. WINNERS/PRIZES: Total of 3 winners. Drawing is once on March 26th
6. WINNER SELECTION:
Each of the three winners will be selected on or about the day after each deadline. Winners will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via phone or e-mail at Sponsor’s discretion on or about the day after each weekly deadline. In the event the Winner doesn’t respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within one (1) business day of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes.
Tickets will be mailed out via FED EX.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a Prize permitted. Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decision of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use the entrant’s submission (including an altered form of the entry), if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Additionally, acceptance of a Prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries, promotional partners, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Winner agrees to release, indemnify, discharge, and hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, Chicago Steel Hockey Team, prize suppliers and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees and shareholders harmless for any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or injuries of any kind (including death) or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the Prize.
9. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the is not capable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in Sponsor’s sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event that circumstances result in Sponsor canceling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Sweepstakes notification will be posted at Sweepstakes Site. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes process in any way. Sponsor may prohibit an individual from participating in this Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines that said individual is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other individuals who participate in the Sweepstakes. Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
10. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STAES OF AMERICA AND ILLINOIS , WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Aurelio’s Pizza, 18162 Harwood Ave, Homewood, IL 60430 .
14. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Aurelio’s Pizza, 18162 Harwood Ave, Homewood, IL 60430
Official Rules OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. 1. ELIGIBILITY: Aurelio’s Bulls